Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sigh, today aint my day at all.

My day started out relatively fine, i woke up early and i wasnt late for the bus, but i was still late for school. This is what happen. After leaving Ang Mo Kio station, the train came to a sudden halt. It stayed like that for awhile before moving off, but guess what, it kept stopping after that. So we were told that there was a fault in the tracks. I was kinda worried because first lesson was maths. Bah. Got to school at bout 10? Sigh, area cleaning here i come. This happens all the time you say, but why isnt today my day? How would you like the train to break down on you for 2 times. Yes TWO times. The other time was when i was on the way home. The train was leaving bishan station, after accelerating the damn train, the driver suddenly braked and people were falling like dominos. I was lucky enough to hold on the the railing. HEHE. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, we were stuck in the train, i was feeling scared. REAL scared. :( so i called baby, who managed to calm my nerves down. We were all told that there was a train fault and all passengers had to get off at Ang Mo Kio. Just my luck, i fucking wasted 6 dollars taking a cab home from AMK instead of paying $0.90 if i took the shuttle bus from YCK. SIGHHHHH.

Ahh well, as long as im safe. That is all that matters right baby?
Got a major Math test tmr. Sigh
Hope i pass, i dont wanna burn my holidays. BOO!

TIARA YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!